8 July 2020
18:00 to 19:00 (BST)
How to trade markets.
Charts and trading review.
According to the Bank for International Settlements, foreign-exchange trading increased to an average of $7.3 trillion a day. To put this into perspective, this averages out to be $304 billion per hour. The foreign exchange market is largely made up of institutional investors, corporations, governments, banks, as well as currency speculators. Roughly 90% of this volume is generated by currency speculators capitalizing on intraday price movements.
The information at the webinar will be provided based on previous weeks charts data that we were trading live.
We will try to cover most trades and trading decisions that we have made last week.
What you will learn:
* You will gain a deeper understanding of instrument trends amongst traders;
* Evaluate and make trading decisions considering the latest trends;
* Learn to trade on Margin;
* Make a profit from a rising and falling market;
* Learn to hedge positions and earn profit from them;
* Develop trade duration strategies.
• The mechanics of trading;
• Applying Technical analysis to maximize the profit;
• Candlesticks formations, Continuation and Reversal Patterns;
• Market indicators;
• When to start following a trend to maximize the profit;
• How to Hedge your positions in order to reduce the risk;
• Developing trading strategies for entering and exiting position;
• Risk Management;
In order to attend the webinar, you need to get a ticket.
The price is £30.
Please pay here.
If you have registered through Eventbrite and registered email address does not match with your PayPal address you need to send us a confirmation of your payment to
Places are limited.
First come, first served
TAKE THE FIRST STEP TO FINANCIAL FREEDOM.